Saturday, June 19, 2010

So last night Rebecca, Johanna and I made a rap! There were alot of bitch pleases and nigga whuts in there as well as some opera THANKS JODA!

Casey Johanna and I continued to dance the night away to the worst songs the world has given us.. leading to....

THE WORLDS BEST RAVE CAVE SONGS!!!
it goes something like this.

1. Ke$ha- Tik Tok
2. We No Speak Americano- Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP
3. Fergalicious- Fergie
4. Dr Jones- Aqua
5. Venga Bus- Venga Boys
6. Toxic- Britney Spears
7. Get Low- Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz
8. Ridin Solo- Jason Derulo
9. My Humps- Black Eyed Peas
10. Party In The USA- Miley Cyrus
11. Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
12. Skater Boy- Avril Lavine
13. Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani
14. Year 3000- Busted
15. I'm On a Boat- The Lonely Island


I hope you all appreciate this impeccable music taste

No comments:

Post a Comment